Friday, October 1, 2010

Cherish D'Angelo-- Lancelot's Lady

When romance author Cherish D'Angelo is not busy relaxing in her hot tub, sipping champagne, eating chocolate-covered strawberries or plotting romantic suspense with scintillating sensuality, she is ruthlessly killing people off in her thrillers as bestselling Canadian suspense author, Cheryl Kaye Tardif.


A Bahamas holiday from dying billionaire JT Lance, a man with a dark secret, leads palliative nurse Rhianna McLeod to Jonathan, a man with his own troubled past, and Rhianna finds herself drawn to the handsome recluse, while unbeknownst to her, someone with a horrific plan is hunting her down.

“Breathtaking...A page turner in the best possible sense.”  Gail Bowen, author of the award-winning Joanne Kilbourn series

 Cherish D'Angelo has got that mythical “voice” down to a fine art.   Jennifer L. Hart, author of River Rats

Q: What will e-readers like about your book?

With Lancelot's Lady, readers will be swept away to a beautiful tropical island in the Bahamas, a perfect escape from the "everyday". They'll be privy to Rhianna's innermost fears and Jonathan's deepest regrets. They'll cringe in terror when a blackmailing, sadistic private investigator, Winston Chambers, threatens everything. Above all, readers will enjoy the sensual romantic journey between Rhianna and Jonathan, and they'll cherish the romance.

Q: Why did you go indie?

I went indie back in 2003 with my first novel, Whale Song. I followed it with Divine Intervention (2004) and The River (2005). Then I did something everyone told me was impossible. I was picked up by a traditional publisher. Not only that, they took Whale Song, a previously self-published novel, which has received much movie interest.

When Lancelot's Lady made it to the semi-finals of Dorchester Publishing's "Next Best Celler" contest and then won an Editor's Choice Award from Textnovel, I knew I had to get it into the hands of readers who'd followed my journey with Lancelot's Lady. Publishing it myself as an ebook was a no-brainer. I've always been independent and am a shameless promoter.

Q: Who are your favorite authors in your genre?

Cherish's favorite authors are Nora Roberts, Danielle Steel and Iris Johansen; Cheryl's favorites are Stephen King, Dean Koontz, JD Robb and Rick Mofina.

---------------

Lancelot's Lady is available in ebook edition at Amazon's Kindle Store, Smashwords and other ebook retailers. Help Cherish celebrate by picking up a copy today and "Cherish the romance..."

You can learn more about Lancelot's Lady and Cherish D'Angelo (aka Cheryl Kaye Tardif) at http://www.cherishdangelo.com and http://www.cherylktardif.blogspot.com. Follow Cherish from September 27 to October 10 on her Cherish the Romance Virtual Book Tour and win prizes.

Leave a comment here, with email address, to be entered into the prize draws. You're guaranteed to receive at least 1 free ebook just for doing so. Plus, you'll be entered to win a Kobo ereader! Winners will be announced after October 10th.

###

7 comments:

  1. I lost count as to how many blogs I have hit!! lol This is fun!!!

    Good luck with the tour!! I am following you around!! (More like stalking!!! lol)

    I am enjoying finding all sorts of new blogs to follow!!

    All my best,

    Sarah
    sarahcoulsey03 at gmail dot com
    www.sarahsblogoffun.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, great to see you here. I'm happy to introduce you to some new blogs. Happy stalking! :-)

    Cherish

    ReplyDelete
  3. A short but sweet interview. :) I love seeing a blog dedicated to Indie authors.

    jmfictionscribe@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Cherish, I'm thinking about going indie on my next book, too. Any advice for me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hoping to win a Kindle also, would be so awesome! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments, Jaime, Margay and Tina. Margay, the best advice I can give you is: what are you waiting for? :-) You don't have to go Indie with all your works, but you have nothing to lose by doing it at least once.

    I highly recommend you get a work up in the Kindle store and on Smashwords as soon as you've had it edited and formatted. The formatting, you can do if you follow each of the retailer's instructions.

    With Smashwords, you can use their distribution service (free) to make your book available elsewhere.

    Cheers!
    Cherish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nora Roberts and Dean Koontz as well a Stephen King are also on my favorites list. Others are Sherryl Woods, Debbie Macomber, Donna Grant, Lisa Gardner, Julia Quinn, Sherry Thomas, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Larissa Ione, and Amanda Ashley.

    Pam S
    pams00 @ aol.

    ReplyDelete