Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Simon Royle-- Tag

Simon Royle was born in Manchester, England in 1963. He has been variously a yachtsman, advertising executive, and a senior management executive in software companies. A futurist and a technologist, he lives in Bangkok, with his wife and two children. TAG is his first novel.



On 15 March 2110, 6.3 billion people will die.
One man’s vision to make the world a better place.
From a world where the concept of violence has changed, and where personal privacy has been forsaken, comes a tale of conspiracy, love and murder – and the bond shared by brothers.

Q: What will e-readers like about your book?
It's a fast-paced thriller that is set in the future; 99 years from now. I have tried to keep the story realistic and that includes the technology. Everything from how we communicate to how we travel is based on researched fact. Nothing described is impossible and most of it is likely. Since writing the book, which I started in 2009, at least one of the things I have written about came to be a product. Apples iPad is exactly how I imagined the Devstick. When I hear people talking about computers and phones today, I hear the word 'Device" a lot hence the term, Dev and its derivative Devstick.

Q: Why did you go indie?
To give people the chance to read what I've written, as opposed to a few overburdened agents in NY. Viva la revolution.

Q: Who are your favorite authors in your genre?
I write thriller, science fiction and techno thriller; the list of my favorites is way too long to put here.

Link to web site or blog or Amazon/Smashwords
My Blog:
http://www.simon-royle.com/
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004EYUELS
Smashwords: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/32051

No comments:

Post a Comment