Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Better Than Chocolate - Pat Amsden


Pat Amsden in a writer based on the West Coast of Canada in Victoria, BC.  Married with one grown son she works at the local hospital and in her free time writes romantic fiction. She has previously had short stories and articles published so when her son and tech guru bought her a Kindle for Christmas and said 'I think you should publish through Amazon' she said, "sounds good!" Not long after her book went up on the Amazon Kindle site.

BIO: Pat Amsden

I write light, contemporary romance that entertains the reader and leaves them feeling just a bit better about the world. Better Than Chocolate is based in Chemainus, BC, a town famous for being the little town that could. Picturesque, it is a town that caters to the arts and to Elena Tighe, an artist,  who wants to make a new life for herself, is the perfect place to start a coffee shop/gallery.

So when Brad Phillips swaggers in and tells her she'll be lucky to last six months she's anything but happy.  So what if he's gorgeous? So what if he makes her heart beat erratically on sight? The best thing she could do is send him packing. But he just might be right. And as a gift ... he's better than chocolate!

I went indie because I'm lucky enough to have a talented son who believes in me and knows how to make it happen. I think Amazon is providing a wonderful platform for writers wanting to get their work out there and my work is also available through my website, www.patamsden.com.

Favorite authors in the romance genre include Nora Roberts, Susan Mallery and Susan Wiggs. I'm currently in the process of reading a new author's work, (at least new to me)Kristen Painter, The Perfect Dish and am enjoying it so I may have found a new favorite!

Find Better Than Chocolate by going to her website, www.patamsden.com or Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment