Thursday, April 28, 2011

Memories of Death (Blood of My World Novella Two) - A.P. Fuchs


MEMORIES OF DEATH (BLOOD OF MY WORLD NOVELLA SERIES, BOOK TWO)

Q: What will e-readers like about your book?

This second book in the Blood of my World series is about getting what you want after your heart has been broken, and what that's like, whether for good or ill. It also gets more heavily into the vampire/slayer war and addresses if a human and vampire could indeed have a relationship, even down to what do you do when only one of you can come out during the day?

Q: Why did you go indie?

Because I could.

Q: Who are your favorite authors in your genre?

I'll say for comics and graphic novels, I'm a huge Eddie Campbell fan, Alan Moore, John Porcellino, and Warren Ellis.

Link
s

Amazon Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment