Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Clear and Feathered Danger - Noah Murphy

Bio: I've been writing fiction as a hobby off and on since I was a little boy. This is my first officially published work.

Product  Description: A Clear and Feathered Dangers is a fantasy thriller set in a unique universe that combines elements of high fantasy cyberpunk and steampunk. It is the first novel in the K23 Detectives series.

Q: What will e-readers like about your book? Its unique twists on tried and true concepts, with some ideas truly being original. The book is also written in a mainstream, acessible style, not unlike James Patterson and John Locke. I've priced the book at only .99 cents to entice readers to try something different.

Q: Why did you go indie? Instead of spending years getting rejected by agents and publishers, I decided to skip right to finding readers.

Q: Who are your favorite authors in your genre? Since there aren't a lot of fantasy thrillers around, I take my influences for many other genres. My authorial influences include James Patterson, R.A. Salvatore, China Mieville and Neil Gaiman.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0056GX564
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/67684

No comments:

Post a Comment