1. Bio: My name is Benjamin Andrews. I'm an avid reader who has always wanted to write since I was a young. I love getting lost in stories, and want to help others do the same with my own books.
2. Product Description: Rift of Askrah is the story of Nihlen Draven, heir to the throne of the nation of Draven. After being kidnapped though, everything changes. His homeland is subjugated by the neighboring nation of Rinh, and after escaping his captors, Nihlen must begin a life on the run. The world he thought he understood is now alien to him, as he must cope with the danger that haunts him around every turn. His only chance is to find a way to reclaim his stolen kingdom, understand new found abilities, and save himself and the rest of the world from an even greater danger as the forgotten past of a land called Askrah threatens to envelop the world, pushing a peaceful time into an age of danger and strife.
3. What will e-readerslike about your book?: I think readers will enjoy the fast paced movement of the story, and the original action. It isn't the standard story of magic and myth, but one that blends abilities similar to magic into a world that knows virtually nothing about them.
4. Why did you go indie?: I wanted to get my story out there, and retain creative freedom and control over the rights. Ultimately I just wanted to keep the story completely my own, so I could tell it as I believe it should be told.
5. Who are your favorite authors in your genre?: Robert Jordan, J. R. R. Tolkien, Christopher Paolini.