Friday, August 12, 2011

The Vampire Way - Derek Clendening

Q: What will e-readers like about your book?
   
     Readers will enjoy what I hope is an honest take on teenagers and growing up. Multiple social issues are covered in this book and I hope I have done those who live with them proud.


Q: Why did you go indie?

     Really, it’s because it’s more possible to do it now than ever before. I also like the ability to have control over my own work and to write about what inspires me and what I feel is substantial as opposed to trying to write for what publishers deem to be marketable.

Q: Who are your favorite authors in your genre?

Stephen King, Peter Straub, Rio Youers and Joe Hill.

Link to web site or blog or Amazon/Smashwords
www.thehorrorofderekclendening.blogspot.com

http://www.amazon.com/The-Vampire-Way-ebook/dp/B005C71RQW/

No comments:

Post a Comment