Sunday, March 27, 2011

April - A.P. Fuchs (writing as Peter Fox)


Q: What will e-readers like about your book?

April is a love story, one that was written to make a statement about love and how one person can change you forever. It's very much a bittersweet tale that tugs at the heartstrings, and is ideal for fans of love stories by Nicholas Spark, James Patterson and Erich Segal.

The short version of the synopsis is as follows:

Some moments come along and your world--your life--changes. Something shifts inside and everything’s the same yet somehow different. Sometimes someone comes into your life and helps you to breathe for the first time, to think with clarity and to give you truth and joy. Her name is April, and Joseph Bailey will never be the same.

Q: Why did you go indie?

I had an agent for April--and this was back in 2003, mind you--but as things changed for her, she ended up dissolving her agency, so I had this book that I knew was special but it had no place to go. Since by that time I was already self-publishing, I figured I'd just add it to the mix as well. Since I already had some horror stuff out under my usual name, A.P. Fuchs, I wanted to keep my "non-dark" stuff separate, and so Peter Fox was born to take care of that for me.

Q: Who are your favorite authors in your genre?

For love stories, I like the ones listed above (Sparks, Patterson, Segal). The difference between a love story and a romance is, so far as I've read/gathered, romance seems more about love within a fantasy or ideal, where as love stories tend to be more about love in real life, with its ups and downs, good times and bad.

Link to web site or blog or Amazon/Smashwords

April Amazon Kindle Link: Right Here

April Smashwords Link: Right Here

I can be followed on Twitter @ap_fuchs

And I blog daily at http://www.canisterx.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment